- Initial Charge 1 Week's Rent - One-off, non-refundable service charge payable direct to deposit (subject to referencing & contract)
Before the Tenancy starts (payable to Webbs Lettings Ltd 'the Agent')
- Holding Deposit (Reservation Fee): 1 week's rent.
- Security Deposit: 5 weeks' rent (6 weeks' rent on properties with rent more than £50,000 a year).
During the Tenancy (payable to the Agent):
- Payment of £50.00 (net £41.67) if you want to change the Tenancy agreement (for example adding a new person to the Tenancy etc.).
- Payment of interest for the late payment of rent at a rate of 4% above Bank of England base rate.
- Payment of reasonably incurred costs for the loss of keys/security devices.
- Payment of any unpaid rent or other reasonable costs associated with your early termination of the Tenancy/breaking the contract. *
Other Permitted Payments
Any other permitted payments, not included above, under the relevant legislation including contractual damages.
Non-Housing Act Tenancies 1988 (e.g. Company Let Tenancy)
Under new legislation, we are not permitted to charge
Administration/Application fees to Tenants unless the tenancy is a Non-Housing Act Tenancy. Therefore, the fees below relate purely to Non-Housing Act Tenancies.
Included within your Application Fee; Tenant referencing checks which include affordability, current/previous landlord checks (if applicable), Credit report checks, Immigration Right To rent in the UK validation including Identification checks & preparation, completion of Tenancy documentation.
- £396.00 inc. VAT (£330.00 + VAT)
Webbs Lettings Ltd are a proud member of CMP, which is a client money protection scheme, and we are also a member of The Property Ombudsman which is a redress scheme. You can find out more details on our website or by contacting us directly.
Please note that lettings agents are required by law to publish on their websites information for potential tenants about relevant fees, redress schemes and client money protection schemes (including the names of those schemes).